Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Saints Game

Papa Mike is a HUGE dolphins fan, and I have a fabulous client that casually mentioned to me he had Saints season tickets and to let him know if we ever wanted any… So I asked him for the Dolphins vs Saints game in New Orleans!!

Me and Mom met a group from the church and headed down to New Orleans that night!  We stopped to eat on the way down there and had a blast.  Mike was the only one around wearing a Dolphins jersey, but he was a good sport when they lost…. ha ha.  I really enjoy the time I get to spend with my Mom, Mike and Gran Gran… It’s extremely rare!

s1

 

I love these two pictures of Gran Gran and Mike!!

s2

s4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me and Mom

s5

 

 

 

 

 

 

These are the amazing pictures I get when I am away from my sweet Princess!!!

Love her and that grin!!!

 

s3

No comments:

Post a Comment