Wednesday, December 11, 2013

July 4th 2013

This 4th of July was  little crazy… And since this post is so late I don’t exactly remember what we did all day… But that night was crazy!  My family when I was little always went to Paul B Johnson State Park for the July 4th week.  It was a fantastic tradition that I wish we still got together and did.  I have many memories from being a kid there.  They do a great fireworks show every year and so we wanted to take Addy this year.  So we loaded up and head down there.  Fireworks are suppose to start around 8ish…. Well at about 10 or 10:30 they finally get the show on the road, due to a treacherous rain storm that decided to come through.

Laken, Natalie, Chris and Kim (and baby A) all came with us!!  We really did have a great time despite the monsoon.

 

4th July 14th July 24th July 3

No comments:

Post a Comment