Sunday, January 26, 2014

Laurel Fair 2013

October held the annual Laurel Fair!!! This year was Addy’s first year to ride rides… and she had a blast!!!  She wasn’t scared of a single ride and we had a blast watching her… Well I kinda had fun riding with her.  I love being a kid at heart!

 

                                        FAIR13 1

 

These two pictures maybe some of my favorite ever of this little girl!  Her expressions are amazing!

 

FAIR13 2 FAIR13 3 She loved feeding the animals!!!

FAIR13 4FAIR13 5 This was our first ride!!!!

 

FAIR13 8 She had to ride these two by herself! And did perfectly fine until she got bored…. Then she started to stand up at the end of the ride.  (My heart may have skipped a couple beats)

                                                              

FAIR13 6

FAIR13 7

She and I both had a blast!!  She was definitely not ready to leave this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment