Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Little Billy Goat

This will be quick and to the point because its bath time!!!

My sweet baby girl continues to grow like crazy!  We crawl and pull up anywhere and on everything!  We bump our head like 5,897,980 times a day (and that's just at night when we get home.)  While we are going from one place to the next we are constantly babbling (da da da da), shaking our head no, eating Chaser's food, and eating any kinda paper we can find!!!!  Addy eats much much better now! She loves mac and cheese, chicken and apples, chicken and rice, and bananas.  We try table food every now and then but she still isn't completely excited about it.  We are down to between 15 and 20 ounces of milk a day.  She loves all her toys she got for Christmas.

Other than that things seem to be going pretty smooth around here.  It is tax time for me though. :(  I go from seeing and being with my sweet girl 3 days a week to 1 day a week.  And I miss her like crazy!!!!! 

Josh started back to school last week so its back to just me doing all the chores and that's even harder with it being tax season!! So instead of coming home and getting to play with my sweet baby, I have to come home and cook and clean while she plays on the floor with all her new toys!
My baby girl is getting so big!


Poor Chaser has an infection and therefore he has to wear this e-collar.  He is pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment