Sunday, January 8, 2012

7 Months

Boy has this month brought on lots of changes.  Since Christmas Addy has thoroughly enjoyed all her many many toys!  So during this 7 months she has become less dependent on me.  I feel like I have more time because I am not constantly giving her my attention.  This saddens me though, because for the last 7 months she has been all my focus!!

But I am also loving this stage.  She is so much fun and starting to develop her own little personality.  I think she will be quite laid back like me, but more organized like her daddy. 

She got two favorite toys for Christmas... and they are both pianos.  This is the piano from Nana. And her other favorite one is a stand up toy from Mamaw Barbara!

This month has brought us our first tooth... We finally got rid of that horrible cough she had for months!! We are pulling up on everything and crawling like she has done it for years!  She is a professional.. he he. We are finally enjoying baby food. She has slept in her bed for a couple of nights. (daddy had to lower her baby bed because she can stand up in it) We took our first long trip to GA. Our first Christmas came and went and our first New Year! 

One of my favorite things she does is sits in the floor and just raises her arms and grins.  Then she will just let our a yelp.  I love watching her do this.  She still stays with Mamaw Barbara (although for a few days while Nana was off for Christmas she stayed with her)



I find her chewing on everything.. Including the oven drawer.

This comb got us through our 7 month pictures.  She was not interested at all in the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment