Sunday, January 8, 2012

Merry Christmas

Even though its a little late.. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!

Addy had a GREAT first Christmas!  We had a very busy day, but enjoyed all the family that we got to see.

We got up Christmas morning and SANTA had come! 

She loved unwrapping the paper.
Chaser on our way to Nana and Pops Christmas morning!


Look at that hair!!! (One day she is going to kill me for putting this picture up.) :)


This is Nana, Aunt Karla, Addy, and Me!! At moms Christmas afternoon
 After Santa came we went to Nana's and Papas for the morning!  We had our traditional breakfast of tomato gravy and biscuits and chocolate syrup and biscuits! It was delish!!! :)  This is the wagon santa brought to Nana and Papa's house!
Addybug's wagon!!! She loves it!
Christmas day fell on a Sunday this year so after we left Nana and Papa's we got to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas with all our incredible church family!!!

Then if was off to Grandmothers....  I have gone to my grandmothers at lunch every year for my entire life.  This is one tradition that I hope Addy enjoys just as much as I do! Pops and Grammy got to spend a little time with their first grandbaby! :)

We left Grandmothers and went back to Nana and Papa's to see the rest of the fam!  Aunt Karla, Shelley, Gran Gran, Aunt Karen, and the whole gang came over. 

And our final step was to go to Josh's family's house.  We left our house Christmas morning at 8 and didn't get home till 11. As much as we enjoy our families next year we have committed to staying at home more of the day. 


She was exhausted!  I could barely wake her up to see all her gifts!

I had to throw this in there.  I think my husband is kinda cute. :)

Isn't she a doll!

Emily, Jackson, Cynsleigh, and Addyson
From our family to yours!!! We hope you had an incredible Christmas!  And we hope everyone remembers the reason for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment