Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our First Thanksgiving

We had our first Thanksgiving this year... And boy was it busy as usual!

We had it early with Josh's family becuase Josh's brother works in Pennsylvania and would be gone the day of Thanksgiving. 

But Thanksgiving day was still full of lots of food and family!
We had a great time at Grandmothers for lunch and even though there was a smaller group there than normal it was still awesome!  Addyson still didnt feel good though so she was rather clingy.  This was the first time that she ever cried for me when I walked by her and as hard as it is stopping and picking her up I must admit it just makes my heart smile knowing she wants and depends on me. 

After we left there we went to Nana and Papa's house for a little while and ate some more.  I think I along with everyone else gained a ton of weight!

I love my family so much and enjoy all the time we get to spend with them! I hope Addy enjoys it as much as I always have!  Without our family I don't know where we would be!

I may be a little prejudice, but I think we have the cutest little turkey ever!!


While Nana was trying to decorate her tree Addy decided she didn't like where the ribbon was so she just pulled it off!  I think my tree is in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment