Wednesday, December 14, 2011

6 months!

And we are officially 6 months old as of December 4th!  We have had a great month! Unfortunately it consists of ear aches and doctors visits, but the good far out weighed the bad this month! Even if she was sick.  She never complained.  She has run fever a good bit this month, and I thought it was from teething, but we still don't have  a tooth!  We had a great six month check up and seem to be growing just fine.  We weigh around 16.6lbs. (I can't remember exactly) :(

We are still trying to crawl right now.  And when I mentioned this to Dr. S he didn't quite believe me.  He said it was still a little early for that. :)

We were doing really good on baby food until we got sick.  And since then we turn our head and close our lips! She could careless and is going to take a bottle forever.  Luckily our cousin Saylor is doing the same thing so mom has moral support from Amanda!!! :)

My baby girl is growing so fast.  I can't believe its already been half a year!!! Please time fairy make the clock slow down... I love every minute of being a mom and even though at times I seem to loose my mind (like the other day I got out of my car without putting it in park) I wouldn't trade one minute.  I never thought I would get this much enjoyment out of one little person.  When she grins I just feel my heart smiling with her.

So Addybug when you grow up and read this blog one day.  I hope you know how much you are loved and cared for.  Not just from me and your daddy but everyone!



I love this picture!  This is how much of a big personality she is developing!




No comments:

Post a Comment