Friday, May 13, 2011

In the beginning.....

Just a brief summary.  Josh and I married on June 4, 2005.  I was still in undergrad and he worked at Chris Posey in Laurel.  I graduated from USM in May of 2006 with my undergrad in Accounting and started in the MBA program in Aug. 2006.  In June 2006 we expanded our family to include Chaser, which is our awesome Maltese


  Also in Aug. 2006 we bought our first home. 



2007 and 2008 we pretty normal and I graduated with my MBA in May 2008, and sometime during these years Josh had started back to Jones at night for an Engineering degree.  I immediately began taking my CPA tests and finally in May of 2010 I got notification that I had passed the final one!!!! (Best day ever)

And the rest of the adventure begins here... :) Hope you enjoy!!!

It all started on September 30, 2010.  Josh and I had bought our second home that day at around 9 that morning.


 The rest of the day went fairly smooth (other than the occasional break down from Josh) and we came home that night after work to finish packing.  It was late and we were both exhausted.  I think he was on the couch watching TV and I went to the bedroom to get ready for bed.  And Addy's adventure started here...

No comments:

Post a Comment