Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Addy's Room


Addy's room has been a work in process... We got her bed in right after Christmas.  Which if I do say so myself is the most awesome bed ever.  :)  This will be the first grandchild for my parents and they are SO excited.  They  were generous enough to get the bed as our Christmas present.  Here is a picture of mom, Scott, and Josh assembling her bed.  With Chaser's help of course. 





After the bed was assembled and furniture arranged, not much was done until after tax season. Although, I did come home one Saturday after working and Josh had her room completely painted.  We couldn't agree on her bedding, so I kinda over ruled him on it and therefore let him choose the paint color.


 



Here is the final result of her room.  I love it!!! There are a few small things that need to be done.  Her curtains should be in this week and Kimberly is painting letters for me to go over her bed.  But if she were to come today we could handle it!!


Chaser seems to approve. :)


Notice the pink puppy.  That is what we call her Chaser puppy.  Josh picked that up right after we found out we were going to have a little girl!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment