Sunday, May 15, 2011

The beginning Cont....

Let me explain Josh's melt downs from my prior post.  Our first house was suppose to close the same day and did not.  So we had it rented for a few months before it sold. So he was a little nervous about having two house notes for a few months. 

And here is the the story from the rest of the night.... One of my best friends had just told me that week that she was expecting and I was beyond thrilled for her!!! That night I got to thinking I was a few days late (which wasn't completely unusual for me so I didn't think a lot about it.)  But I did have one test at home so at about 10:00 that night I took it.  The first line immediately came up so I set it to the side and didn't think much about it.  Just a few minutes later I picked it back up for some odd reason and there happen to be a second line!!!! It was my turn to start flipping out!! So there is the story to how I found out.  But I could never tell Josh the same day.  He was already flipped out due to the circumstances above.  And before I told him I needed to MAKE SURE!

So the next morning I called into work and said I would be a few minutes late and ran by the Women's Pavilion in Ellisville to have my blood drawn.  This was on a Friday morning and the lady that drew my blood said we will give you a call Monday and let you know the results.  A look of dread came over my face and she said "you need to know now don't you?"  I asked her if there was anyway possible?  And she asked if I could wait 5 minutes.  Of course I could!  So 5 minutes later she brought me back and said there is no question!  You are definitely pregnant!!!  Wow was about all I could say. 

This is random... But Josh and I went to Boston for a Red Sox game at the beginning of September and here are a few shots from that.... It was awesome by the way!!






In the next post I will tell how the rest of Friday went!!


No comments:

Post a Comment