Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Characters for a Cure

Back in March Josh, Laken, and I took Addy to Characters for a Cure.  Addy LOVES Mickey Mouse Club House and especially Minnie Mouse (or so I thought).  I just knew she would be intrigued by Minnie... I didn't have hopes of her taking pictures with them (due to our horror of Santa Clause), but I did think she would enjoy seeing Minnie.... To my surprise it was Daisy that stole her attention.  The second Daisy and Donald walked in it was "Momma Daisy.. Look Momma Daisy... Daisy Momma... Daisy, Daisy, Daisy!!!"


Look at that perfect grin!
She didn't want to get much closer than this... But she smiled the whole time!

To my surprise she would give any of the other Princesses a big hug!!  She was  a little timid with them at first but by the end she was a PRO!  As much fun as this year was I can't wait for next year when she really understands!  



We weren't as keen on the Prince... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment