Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pops turns "50"




 Pops celebrated a big birthday this year!! He turned the big "50"... Susan and I worked hard on surprising him at the Shed for his birthday.  And I think we were quite successful!  All of dad's brothers and sisters Uncle Ray, Uncle Ronnie and Aunt Linda, Aunt Barbara and Uncle George, Aunt Elaine and Uncle Mitchell... were there along with Danielle, BJ, and Hunter.  Dena and Seth made it.  Angela and Nathan, Josh, Addy and I. Leslie.  And also Dad's good friends Johnny and Martha and their awesome little grandson.  Susan and I appreciate all of you who were there to make this day special for dad!  We love you Pops and hope you had a great time!!
Waiting on Pops!
Surprise!!


I think he was a little surprised!






I love this family!! We missed Harley and Hayden though! 

My sweet girl couldn't make it through the Party.  It was way past her bedtime!

This is all my dad's brothers and sisters!  I love you guys!



This is everyone that came!!! Thanks so much for coming and hope you had a great time!




No comments:

Post a Comment