Tuesday, September 20, 2011

3 Months Already!!


My little girl is already turning 3 months old!! I truly can't believe it. Time is going by so fast.  She has grown so much in the last month!  We are still in 0-3 month clothes and we weigh around 13 pounds.  She is still going to work with me on Friday's and I absolutely LOVE being able to take her! I can't thank my boss enough for allowing me to do this.  I have gotten to see so much of her firsts by bringing her to work.  On Friday September 2nd (i think) I got to see her roll over all by herself and on purpose for the first time.  And the next Friday the 9th she laughed out loud while she was up there with me. That is the sweetest sound I have ever heard!! She is starting to develop her own little diva personality.  She hollers now and talks all the time.  She has started playing with her toys this week and she is so much fun to watch.  We are getting to the stage where everything goes straight to her mouth.  And she slobbers all the time. She has also gotten rather nosey and doesn't like to lay in your arms and cuddle (this saddens me).  She wants to be held to where she can see everything.  Also she doesn't like to be held and rocked when she is tired.  She would rather be laid down and she wants her pap pap and bunny.  She already knows what she wants and doesn't want to wait for it!! Boy are we in trouble. ha ha.  She is still the most perfect little girl ever and I wouldn't trade her for anything! She and Chaser are starting to interact and I can't wait for them to be best friends!





Its getting harder to take these pictures. We end up with a lot of these.. :)

This is the octopus she chews on all the time

We talk all the time now!

3 comments:

  1. That first picture cracks me up! BRIGHT-eyed is not the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha.. I know! Its getting harder to take these pics. She is beginning to wiggle way to much! But its so much FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me that said that... Not sure where all those numbers and letters came from.. ha ha

    ReplyDelete