Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Week in a Nutshell

Wow!!! The last week was full of "adventure" for lack of a better word. 

Thursday June 2, 2011 was my last day of work before maternity leave.  That night I headed to town to finish up a few things before I went to the hospital on Friday night.  Well it was about 8:00 that night and I just pulled up to moms and this it where is began!  My brother called and he had been in an accident.  A pretty bad one to be exact and he totaled his brand new truck


Here is the before picture...

And here is the after.  :(


Once that got settled.  Friday was a little more relaxing.  I layed around a good bit that morning.  Then once I got ready mom, Laken, Natalie, and I went to get pedicures.  That afternoon.  Then Josh and Brennan met us at Cresent City and I had my last meal before going into the hospital. 

We got to the hospital at about 7 and got checked in and settled for the night.  It was a long night as I began having mild contractions so I didn't sleep very well. 

So Saturday of course our precious little girl was born.  More to come on this day in a future post.

Sunday was actually quiet.

Monday they let me go home that morning!! YAY! 



We got home and about 30 minutes after mom and Laken arrived mom got a call from Gran Gran.  She had broken her elbow and dislocated it as well.  Most people that have a broken arm go get a cast and are done.  But not Gran Gran.  She went into the hospital on Monday, had surgery on Wednesday, and finally got to go home on Friday!

That Wednesday mom got news that Mrs. Jorns wasn't doing so well.

And then Thursday my father-in-law had a heart attack.  He had 2 stents put in on Friday and was back home by Saturday. 

So Addy got to experience a full week of going. 

Here is a picture of her first outing.  This was Tuesday and we were headed to take her to the doctor!  Isn't she just too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment