Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our 2nd Week Home

We are still doing great!!! Addy is such a good baby.  She hardly ever cries.  She does whimper a little when  she gets hungry and every so often her tummy will hurt.  Other than that she hardly ever cries.  Her umbilical cord fell off on 6/14/11, so she got her first bath on 6/15/11 and she did great!!!  She loves her bath time and will just sit there and stare all day.  She is going to be another little fish. 

This is a picture right after her first bath.



I was getting ready one morning and she did start screaming and I went to find out why.  She had a hand full of her hair and she was steadily pulling it.  The louder she screamed the harder she pulled.  And poor thing all i could do was laugh.  Finally I got her to let go and she was fine!

We also went back to the doctor on Tues. 6/21/11 and she is now 7lbs and 8 oz. and is 20 & 5/8 inches long.  The doctor said everything looks perfect!  She holds her head up way better than I ever thought possible at her age.

This is one of my favorite pictures.  I was in the kitchen cleaning up and walked in the bedroom and found all three sound asleep.  (I tried to get Chaser, but as soon as I made a step he was up.)
 

Things have not changed in the fact that I am still a procrastinator.  So we are still working on her room.  This is the latest addition.  Its all her bows!!  And I love them all!



No comments:

Post a Comment