Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I will always Cherish this Moment

Last night laying in bed with Addy... She reminded me we needed to say our prays (mom fail.)  It went something like this:
                       
                            God is good, God is great, Let us thank him for our food....
                            Thank you God for my Mommy and Daddy, I love them, and 
                            thank you for them, I love them a lots.  They are the best   
                            Mommy and Daddy ever.  And they are awesome.  

This isn't word for word... but it's close...

I have no words to describe my feelings at that moment!

My Dearest Addy,
   
        You melted my heart at that very moment (as you do so often!)  I will cherish this prayer forever.  We wouldn't be "awesome" parents without such an awesome kid! Your my single greatest accomplishment, and I will forever be  your biggest fan!  Please remember when you become a teenager that you did love mom and dad at one point... ha ha!

I Love you sweet girl!!!!

Love, Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment