Monday, November 19, 2012

Climbing

In the past few months my little girl has turned into the biggest climber ever! She climbs on or in anything possible. Knowing the whole time she will get in trouble. She climbs on top of my kitchen table, in all my cabinets, on the tables at school, and in or on top of all her toys. She knows the whole time she will get in trouble, but just grins and accepts the consequences.
In order to break her from climbing we attempt putting her in time out. This picture looks pitiful! But contrary to what it looks like she was laughing and giggling the whole time she was "suppose" to be being punished!
Her new favorite word is Uh-Oh. I just love this pic.
How much trouble can she really get in when she grins like this!! I love this little girl with all my heart! I couldn't have asked for a better gift from God!! She's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment