Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Color Dash

Labor day weekend Josh, Addy, Laken, and I loaded up and headed to Birmingham to meet Chris and Kim! We had a great weekend. We did a little shopping and lots of eating. We ate at the cheesecake factory and dreamland BBQ!! They were both delicious. Even Josh said dreamland was good. (he never likes any food!!). We also took a little adventure Sunday and hiked to falling rock falls. It was absolutely gorgeous!

Then Monday we ran the color dash!! It was the most fun 5k I have ever ran. There were thousands and thousands of people and it was pouring down rain!! When I say pouring I mean thunder and lighting and FLOODING!! We were soaked! But will definitely go back next year!

For some reason I can't get the pictures to do in order. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment