Tuesday, August 2, 2011

At the Pool!!

We adventured to the pool for Addy's first time this weekend.  We met Nana, Papa, Laken, Shelley, Natalie, Gran Gran, Mike, Papaw Jorns, and Aunt June at the coast on Monday night.  And Tuesday Addyson went to the pool for her very first time.


I can't believe my little girl is already 7 1/2 weeks old!! She is growing so fast and has made several strides this week.  We have started tummy time and do a good bit each day.  She loves her new mat and tries to eat the fish. 


 She has found her hands and likes to chew on them a good bit! She got to stay with Nana last week while mommy went to work and again this week on Thursday and Friday.  I don't like it one bit!!! (I cried all day) But I think her and nana love it! My favorite accomplishment of the week was Tuesday night... She held her bottle all by herself. Not sure if that was what she meant to do but she did it very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment